To provide a caring and friendly atmosphere for each student and parents with the help of specially qualified staff to look after each child’s particular developmental needs. And to enhance the development and education of children by providing a safe, secure and stimulating environment to build your child’s confidence and independence.
- Provide quality learning experiences for all students to develop their full potential.
- Our focus is to expand and continually improve educational opportunities, programs and services for all students who are deaf and hard of hearing.
- To delivers a full spectrum of educational services to empower students of all ability levels to achieve their maximum potential.
- Opportunities are given to help children to explore their capabilities.
- Provide a safe, orderly, aesthetically pleasing learning environment.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities, technologies and infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.
Education in 21st Century demands a balance between continuity and change. The technological leaps and consequences overtaken the old educational paradigms and new concepts are emerged in the world of learning. Tanzeem-al-Lissan was among the first to realize this transition and its challenges. To make the learning experiences beneficial and enjoyable, students are provided with cutting edge facilities and infrastructure.
Tanzeem-al-Lissan established first center in July 1996 in Gulshan Colony Faisalabad. Organization starting these activities with own limited resources and strengthened by receiving donations from philanthropists. Early enrollment started with 6 students having the age of 5 to 12 years. In short span of time the enrolments of students flourishing day by day, resultantly the organization had to arrange a bigger space by hiring another building 487/A, Ghulam Muhammad Abad. Now the district Government has provided a spacious building of Ex. M.C. Middle School Dhobi Ghaat for services of Tanzeem-al-Lissan.
Currently 142 students are getting education in Danish Center and most of them belong to lower socio economic status. We work within the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework which ensures quality of opportunity for all children.