To provide the best educational programs and services to support and develop the abilities of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and enable them to serve themselves, achieve their independence, and affiliate them with the community by reaching their maximum potential.
- To provide a comprehensive program to enable the autistic children to reach the maximum of their potential, develop their social and educational abilities by taking into consideration the individual differences.
- To develop the educational program that includes continual development of abilities and skills of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- To build more co-operation and social interaction among children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- To empowered the Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder with education and training through trained staff and collaborative team work.
- To provide a welcoming and warm environment where children and their families feel safe, respected and supported.
- To support and assist autistic children’s families by providing specialized training programs to parents and helping the family to overcome the psychological impact.
Families, educators and service providers are constantly bombarded by a massive amount of confusing and often conflicting information about the countless treatments available for Autism Spectrum Disorder. Understanding the treatment options and making informed decisions for Autistic child are critical. To address this need, Tanzeem-al-Lissan established Center for Autism Spectrum Disorder in 2014. We dedicated to supporting effective, evidence based treatment approaches and services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder. This institute is one of the largest providers of new interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorder in Faisalabad. We offer services ranging from diagnosis to treatment plans of Autistic child throughout the lifespan. In this center each of our students receives highly individualized, behavioral, academic and vocational programming. We provide our up to date services such as ABA, ABLLS, EIBI, TEACCH, and PECS.
How to deal
- Therapeutic Sessions
- Individual Session
- Group Session